Wednesday, March 20, 2013

Spring. Week 12 - 52

It's cold outside.  There are still small piles of snow scattered around but it is the first day of spring and I am going to post a spring picture if it kills me. Seb started planting seeds for the vegetable garden and some of them started sprouting within days.  Looks like it will be a good year for cucumbers and squash.
 


I also just had to throw something colourful in here for spring.  Here are some pretty hyacinths that friends brought over to dinner last week.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

It's always exciting to see new things pop up through the dirt, a little bit of hope for the future, kind of....the hyacinths are just so pretty too.

Anonymous said...

I think this summer we are all coming to your house for dinner! :) I love the shot of the sprouts from eye level

Lois said...

Love the spring sprouts and colorful flowers.

gemma said...

I love your enthusiasm for everything. For that alone I will happily cook you dinner!

Jossiemou said...

that's why I took snowdrops - desperate for signs of spring! luv yours

Bobbie said...

Looks hopeful! We still have plenty snow on the ground, too.

Bobbie