Sunday, March 24, 2013

Spring (again). Week 12 - 52

This little crocus sprouted up in the garden this week giving me hope... spring really is on its way.


I fell in love with Tammy's daffodil/prop/mirror picture this week so I couldn't resist buying myself some mini daffodils at the store yesterday.  Set against the sunny spring sky they made me smile.  It also made me realise I am turning into my mum (which is no bad thing) as she is obsessed with her daffodils.
And of course we set about dyeing eggs for Easter.  Charlotte had so much fun and I have to admit I kind of enjoyed it myself, especially the tie-dye ones.




Happy Spring everyone!

5 comments:

Lois said...

Spring flowers and colorful Easter eggs . . . hooray! Love the bright spring colors.

Ivor said...

Happy spring to you too, but it is still snowing here. Smashing eggs! Must be amazing chickens you have there! I agree with Lois about the colours in your pictures. They really come out and hit you.

Anonymous said...

Love all that Spring time color. I am partial to daffodils...so that is my favorite of the three...love that bright yellow against the brilliant blue sky!

Jossiemou said...

Wow what a compliment turning out like !! Just luv the daffs but they seem so sparse here at the moment. Gorgeous colours made me just want to smile before I go out into the cold but there is some blue sky

Anonymous said...

I love your middle photo of the daffys against the blue sky...awesome and so cheery! Am hoping one of these days to see mine against the sky. Not even out of the ground yet....