Wednesday, March 27, 2013

Blue. Week 13-52

I try to keep my camera with me at all times because you just never know when inspiration might hit.  I was on my way home from a random work assignment and passed by a storage place.  It had the brightest blue doors, one after the other for about 200 metres.  Then all of a sudden there was a little flash of yellow.  I stopped the car, asked the owner if I could take pictures of the garage-type doors.  He looked at me like I was mad... but he said yes.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

One of the most photogenic storage buildings yet...love this! The colors, the shapes and the lines make this picture perfect!

Lois said...

Love the bright colors and lines.

Anonymous said...

Those brilliant primary colors just grab the eye. They look so cheerful--not the word one would ordinarily attach to a storage unit. You've transformed them!

Bobbie

Anonymous said...

The perfect shot fot the theme.

Anonymous said...

Blue and yellow are the best combination ever especially when the subject is those textured doors. Great find!

Judi Clark said...

I can see why you had to stop!