Monday, February 11, 2013

Shadows. Week 7 - 52

The snow made for great shadows so that inspired the theme for the week!  Here is my Shadows in the snow - self portrait!


 Of course I had a couple of other favourites... love this one of Charlotte struggling to walk through the snow!


I always get confused about my camera settings when shooting in the snow so I challenged myself to take lots of pictures of white on white in the bright sunshine.
This is the view from our back deck of the sun rising in the morning.  So pretty.

 And I am obsessed with birds walking on the lake.  My new favourite subject!  I just don't get why they don't fly to Florida.



7 comments:

Anonymous said...

More stunning images. The snow is probably really high on your poor little girl...walking in that stuff has to be a workout! LOVE the sun shining through the trees and your beautiful swan!

Lois said...

Stunning! Love the sunburst through the trees.

BobbieCoughlin said...

Love the self portrait aspect of the top photo. After getting nailed with 3 feet of snow, I can identify with Charlotte! the lighting on the goose is excellent.

kim said...

The picnic table is breathtaking. The angles and shadows and white on white is so serene.
Xxx

Ivor said...

All that snow, lucky you. My vote is for the picnic table too. :)

Anonymous said...

Lovely array of long winter shadows. Well done.

Judi Clark said...

I like each... but the PICNIC TABLE is fabulous!