Monday, February 11, 2013

Finding Nemo

We got somewhere between 24 and 29 inches depending on your news source.  Either way, it was a bucket load of snow.  Awesome for sledding down our front hill.  Not so awesome for leaving the house.. at all... for 48 hours counting.  Still, I will take Blizzard Nemo over Hurricane Sandy any day of the week.  I couldn't stop clicking obviously.  This is our back deck!

I love twigs/branches covered in snow...



Of course the best part was the fun we had.



Seb pulled the girls around in the sled

Charlotte thought about how best to climb Mt. Everest

Noone got to play in the house though...

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

As much as you hate shoveling Nemo...it is just so darn beautiful! LOVE all your pics...especially the playhouse...looks like a private cottage in the woods!

Lois said...

Way to much snow, but it sure was a fabulous photo opportunity. These are amazing photos. Love the playhouse.

BobbieCoughlin said...

I like the one with the snow clinging to the delicate branch against the blue sky. Loved Dad hauling the kids in the snow, too.

Anonymous said...

As pretty as these scenes look I must say I don't miss the snow or cold.

Judi Clark said...

They are all great... glad you couldn't stop clicking! My favorite is Charlotte and her bright coordinated snow outfit against the white snow. And the playhouse. Oh, and dad pulling the sled. Great job!

Anonymous said...

Even though I've had enough winter, I love these winter wonderland photos of your area and knowing I don't have to shovel these drifts!