Friday, June 21, 2013

Young. Week 25-52

Last weekend Seb called me on the way home from work saying he had a big surprise waiting for me.  Ducklings!!  A whole weekend of duckling sitting!  It was so much fun for the girls (and for me).  They were a week old!  So tiny, so cute and they were inseparable.  This is their first time on grass!
They got to check out flowers and leaves for the first time.  I love this one of Charlotte's hand holding out a little leaf that they want to see.

And they also got to go swimming in a little tub we made for them.  So adorable seeing them dive under for the first time.  I thought it would be cute to introduce them to our rubber ducky.  Apparently real ducklings are terrified of fake ones.  I removed him immediately (well, after I took the pic).  I promise no ducklings were hurt in the production of this image.

 By the end of the weekend I swear they had doubled in size.  They grow so fast.  As do my children.  Yesterday was Annabelle's last day at daycare before she starts pre-school.  She had the BEST person ever watching over her so we made some fun (and sad) photo cards for her.  I got this cute font at picmonkey.

5 comments:

Lois said...

Love the duckling photos.
The cards for Nina are fabulous.

Anonymous said...

So sweet!

Bobbie

Jossiemou said...

some absolutely gorgeous photos along the way. lol

Anonymous said...

Those ducks are precious...so darn cute! LOVE the cards...so will she!

Judi Clark said...

Really really cute!