Wednesday, April 10, 2013

Yellow. Week 15-52

Little flashes of yellow just keep popping into my life in the strangest places.  I had to peel all the labels off these little bottles so my five year old could do her science experiment at kindergarten.  She did about 3 of them and I did the other 22.

I love the traffic light but mainly I just like the pigeons on the rooftop in the distance.
Lemon yellow. Yellow lemon
Love how these chairs were all set up.  And the bright pop of yellow amidst all that grey.






















I spend a lot of my work day talking about food labels and nutrition.  So I got a kick out of this label.







7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Mellow Yellow!

Lois said...

All very nicely photographed. My favorite is the lonely yellow chair.

Anonymous said...

Primary colors! Funny how we take notice of a color - great theme fulfillment(s)!

Anonymous said...

Nice assortment of yellows...my favorite is the chairs. I can't believe you peeled all of those labels off...you are a good mom! :)

Ivor said...

I'm going to show that, Like Ron, I'm an old hippy at heart. Yellow is the colour of my true love's hair in the morning when we rise.

Fantastic themes images of these and the numbers before them. Like Tammy I like the chairs best - great observation to see that odd one amongst the others.

Anonymous said...

Great variety of yellow...fave is the chair photo...simple and sweet!

Judi Clark said...

All good captures... but I also like the chair photo the best. I like that you kept shooting within the theme.