Saturday, April 6, 2013

Numbers. Week 14-52

I had a lazy morning in New York.  I could have taken a million pictures of great New York scenes but for some reason I just decided to focus on Numbers this week.  These are pretty typical if you live in the city.
This is the number to an apartment.


You have to have good eyesight to  locate your mail box in a large building


Check for good numbers on the price tags of city fruit


And know your subway lines...
But right now I just care about the number on the thermometer and hope my little munchkin feels better in the morning.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Doesn't the top one mean that you are too ill to get called up in the Draft?

Lois said...

Numbers are all around and many times I find myself at sixes and sevens.

Anonymous said...

I guess I`m #3 to comment. Love to see what folks on the other side of our country pay for things, thanks for charing.

Julie said...

I like how you presented the 'numbers' theme as a series of NYC images. The top one reminds me of Mad Men somehow.

p.s. I just discovered your blog (from the list at Elements Village).

Anonymous said...

Now I have these lyrics in my brain 8765309 :) You are so creative in putting together series.

Anonymous said...

Love all these numbers....and love all of these pictures!

Anonymous said...

Love seeing all your interesting examples of numbers.