Tuesday, December 31, 2013

Night Shot. Week 52-52

Good Night to 2013.  Here's hoping 2014 bring peace, happiness and great photos.  It's been so much fun participating in this project.  I have loved seeing everyone's pics even if over the last couple of months I seemed to have less and less time to comment.  But thank you all for stopping by over the year.  A massive thanks to Lois... you seriously got me through the year with your lovely comments.  Same goes to you Bobbie! Thanks also to Tammy for organizing it all - I loved every minute.  Thank to Ron for his great sense of humour.  Thanks to Ivor for his great tutorials throughout the year and fabulous photos.  I loved seeing Judi's pictures but it was so frustrating that the site wouldn't let me leave comments. Thank You to KarenAnn for your gorgeous pictures and your kind emails helping me figure out how to use my flash.  And to the many others who took part.  Thanks for a great year.  Now if I can finally remember by password for elements I hope to sign up for 2014!




2 comments:

Lois said...

Beautiful way to start the year!
HAPPY NEW YEAR!

Anonymous said...

Gorgeous start to the year...I am so glad you are coming back. If you can't find your password let me know and I will get you on the list!

Happy new Year Friend!