Wednesday, December 11, 2013

Busy. Week 49-52

It's hectic over here.  So busy I didn't have time to post my pics for the week.  Up to here with decorating christmas trees, celebrating with christmas drinks, writing christmas cards and of course... dealing with sick kids. 'tis the busiest season of all.

 Christmas ornament
I write the cards, Charlotte puts the postage stamps on and Annabelle gleefully stamps our return address. A perfect assembly line!
We got through a lot of stamps
In the midst of it all never too busy to bake banana bread

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Looks like the perfect day...I think I could borrow your elves to help me w/ my Christmas cards! :)

regularman said...

The shot with the cards if fabulous ... composition and dof rocks!

Lois said...

Nice series on the hectic Christmas season.

Anonymous said...

And now it is all a happy memory with all these fine photos to document it...are those chocolate chips in your banana bread? Will have to try that next time! Nice to have some willing helpers to help with those Christmas tasks.