Sunday, June 22, 2014

In My Life

I have been very behind on photos this year.  It turns out I might have taken on too many projects.  A group flickr project, this project, 100happydays (which is a really inspiring and easy iphone project), and then by biggest project/challenge/endeavour of all.  This picture holds a clue as to what I have been up to in my life.






















But if you want to find out what I have been doing (and want to be mildly entertained... here is a little video I put together)
Or you can view it here
And of course you can learn more about it all here

3 comments:

PC Photo said...

Love the colorful shoes. I understand the spreading thin of time from being involved in multiple projects :)

BobbieCoughlin said...

Love the brilliant colors--and best of luck with the marathon. that's awesome.

Jossiemou said...

had fun catching up with your wonderful photos lol