Saturday, May 11, 2013

Food. Week 19-52

I have been dreading the "food" theme.  Taking good photos of food intimidates me completely.  So instead I just decided to take pictures of everything I ate all week.  Of course I forgot about breakfast and lunch.  But most dinners I remembered.  Not that anyone cares but this is what I ate!

Monday night: Cinco de mayo leftovers... fajitas and Monday night margaritas

Tuesday night - Birthday dinner at a tapas bar: scallops, lamb meatballs, seared tuna, chocolate cake






Wednesday night. Grilled shrimp salad on placemats from home...

Friday lunch (I guess I forgot Thursday dinner): Random mix of salads with crab cake and spicy chicken.

Friday night: finally i found a decent pizza  in our town. Thin crust with perfect ratio of sauce/cheese.  Real cheese.  Not that kind of goopy cheese grease that you find at most pizzerias. Of course I also tried the divine grilled octopus. yum.



Then we all (reindeer included) went out for icecream.  I'm stuffed.


5 comments:

Anonymous said...

These are all mouth watering delicious images!

Anonymous said...

What a topper that last Portrait is - It makes the set!

Lois said...

A mouth watering series of food photos with an absolutely perfect ending informal portrait.

Bobbie said...

Actually, you are a most impressive food photographer: any one of those could appear in a magazine. You are also, obviously, an awesome chef.

Blog 2812 said...

Great series of food photos. And, Happy Birthday.